Braided hairstyles have lately become more and more popular and people have actually taken up different types of braids. Suddenly there is a flood of braided hairstyles in the hair arena and more and more people are going for it. The primary reason is that they look classy and go with any type of dress. The important thing here to remember is that taking care of your hair is a must if you are going for braided hair as only healthy hair can carry the glamorous look. In this article we will discuss some important Dos and Don’ts that you need to follow to keep your hair in best condition:
• Most people tend to forget moisturizing their hair which is very important. Thus moisturize your braids properly to keep them stunning and beautiful.
• Always massage your scalp. A healthy scalp is a foremost requirement of healthy hair. Thus always massage your scalp properly to keep the blood circulation up.
• A satin scarf is a must for people who have braided hair as it keeps the hair from drying.
• Don’t always go for the infamous top knot especially when you have just got the braids. This will result in a situation where you hair will be pulled all the time and the n you might just experience hair loss around the edges.
• Avoid using the braid sprays as they tend to make your hair look dry and dirty.
• Always remember to change your braided hairstyle after a certain period of time. Keeping them over 2 -3 months is not the best idea.